Last night Brock Murray and Eddy Abounehme had the pleasure of attending The Greater Nepean Chamber of Commerce business awards dinner, where they had the honour of winning the 2013 New Business of the Year Award for seoplus+. The Greater Nepean Chamber of Commerce awarded seoplus+ the award after peers, clients, and friends nominated them. seoplus+ was a finalist for three awards including Business of the Year, New Business of the Year, and Young Entrepreneur Award.
This award only proves that hard work does not go unrecognized. We have a proven process that provides small and medium sized businesses the opportunity to increase their online presence. By offering clients services such as SEO, pay-per-click management, social media marketing, and content marketing, they are able to utilize their online presence to the best of its abilities. We have a passion for digital marketing, and we always go the extra mile for our clients. Good services, great work and astounding client care are just a few of the things that helped us win the 2013 New Business of the Year Award.
Latest posts by Krista Brunette (see all)
- AdWords Launches Click-To-Message Ad Extension - October 19, 2016
- What You Need to Know About AdWords Expanded Text Ads - July 26, 2016
- What the Instagram Update Means for Businesses & Brands - March 29, 2016
- 12 Days of Digital Marketing: Google AdWords Extensions & Call Forwarding - December 23, 2015
- Feeling the Love on Twitter - November 3, 2015