Facebook recently introduced some additional features for anyone using a Facebook for Business Page. This is a great way to drive your social following back to your website to increase conversions. We hope that other Social networks will follow-suit (think LinkedIn, Twitter & Google+)…
Are you wondering how to create a call-to-action button on your Facebook page?
Here’s a step-by-step guide:
Step 1: Navigate to your Facebook Page and select the ‘Create Call-to-Action’ button.
Step 2: Select your button preference — can be Book Now, Contact Us, Use App, Play Game, Shop Now, Sign Up, or Watch Video.
Step 3: Enter your landing page URL, and if you have a mobile website (ie m.yourdomain.com) enter that. If your website is responsive, you don’t need to fill out the mobile field.
Step 4: Choose a destination for users on iOS. This can be a mobile-friendly website or iOS app.
Step 5: Choose a destination for users on Android devices. This can be a mobile-friendly website or Android app.
Step 6: That’s it! Now you can view your results to see how many people have clicked your CTA over the past 7 days.
Great! You now have your very own CTA on your Facebook cover photo!
Latest posts by Brock Murray (see all)
- Connect with seoplus+ - September 1, 2017
- Investigating February’s Organic Rankings Volatility - February 10, 2017
- Mobile Web Browsing Overtakes Desktop Usage for the First Time Ever - November 2, 2016
- Google Data Studio Now Available in Canada - September 28, 2016
- Remarketing Tips from a Paid Ads Expert - June 28, 2016