The wait is over. Google announced today that Google Data Studio (beta) is now available in Canada. This is part of Google’s rollout of their integrated data and marketing analytics product, Analytics 360 Suite.
Google Data Studio gives you the tools you need to turn your analytics into beautiful, easy-to-read reports through their data visualization technology.
Data Studio reports are extremely easy to read, easy to share and they are fully customizable. It’s easier than ever to pull and organize the data you need to make informed decisions about your business.
You have the option to present the data in a number of ways — bar graphs, charts, line graphs, and so on. You can even change colours, fonts, and brand the reports with your logo.
Some of the features of Data Studio include:
- Put all your data to work. Easily access the data sources you need to understand your business and make better decisions.
- Transform your data. Quickly transform raw data into easy-to-follow reports and dashboards — no code or queries required.
- Build engaging reports and dashboards. Data Studio gives you the ability to create meaningful, shareable charts and graphs that bring your data to life.
- Leverage teamwork that works. Work together quickly, from anywhere by sharing reports via Google Drive.
- With this fantastic (and free!) software, you can easily show your clients the results of your efforts in an easy-to-understand, customizable report. Proving ROI on digital campaigns is as important as ever and Data Studio will be a critical tool in any marketer’s arsenal.
Here is a great tutorial on the basics and how to use Data Studio. For more video tutorials visit this page.
Latest posts by Brock Murray (see all)
- seoplus+ to provide Digital Marketing support for CanExport Program - June 17, 2021
- 5 E-Commerce Link Building Tactics & How They Work - April 28, 2021
- How to Carry Yourself in the Face of Crisis - April 2, 2020
- Connect with seoplus+ - September 1, 2017
- Investigating February’s Organic Rankings Volatility - February 10, 2017