You don’t know where you’re going unless you know where you’ve been.
When it comes to your online marketing efforts, there has never been a truer statement.
Despite this, so many companies choose to ignore their data when making decisions about their marketing spend. They charge blindly ahead with the latest web marketing tactic without studying their website’s historical data.
Your website’s analytics hold the key to your business’ success. Buried within that data is all the information that you need to make the right decisions about your future.
We put together an infographic that outlines the benefits that web analytics can have for your business:
Infographic credit to Ryan Stewart of Webris, a Miami based SEO agency.
Latest posts by Brock Murray (see all)
- Google Data Studio Now Available in Canada - September 28, 2016
- Remarketing Tips from a Paid Ads Expert - June 28, 2016
- Political SEO and the Power of a Redirect - February 18, 2016
- 5 Simple Optimizations for Your Website - January 18, 2016
- Why Customer Loyalty Means Everything in 2016 - January 13, 2016