We are currently looking for a part or full time web designer & developer for our head office in west Ottawa.
- 2 + years designing in a production environment with a heavy emphasis on usability and user experience.
- A creative online portfolio with emphasis on typography, illustration and cutting edge visual design.
- Ability to effectively and independently communicate with clients and manage expectations.
- Experience with industry standard software such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Diploma or degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Helpful but not necessary:
- Experience with LESS (Dynamic CSS Language).
- Experience working on CMS frameworks (WordPress, Joomla).
- Experience with design techniques such as progressive enhancement and responsive design.
To apply please send your cover letter & resume to email@example.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Brock Murray is a digital marketing specialist at seoplus+. He has more than a decade of experience with web design, web programming and online marketing. He has had great success in helping hundreds of businesses establish an online presence with the goal of increasing both brand recognition and targeted website traffic.
Latest posts by Brock Murray (see all)
- Investigating February’s Organic Rankings Volatility - February 10, 2017
- Mobile Web Browsing Overtakes Desktop Usage for the First Time Ever - November 2, 2016
- Google Data Studio Now Available in Canada - September 28, 2016
- Remarketing Tips from a Paid Ads Expert - June 28, 2016
- Political SEO and the Power of a Redirect - February 18, 2016