In order to become a certified Google partner, you must demonstrate your expertise with a series of intensive exams on the following topics: AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advertising, Video Advertising, Shopping Advertising, and Display Advertising. Additionally, you can demonstrate your knowledge of Google Analytics best practices with the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) exam.
We are proud to announce that our Content Marketing Specialist Amanda Murray has recently passed all of these exams to achieve certification in AdWords and Analytics. In passing these exams, Amanda has demonstrated her expertise in the following fields:
- AdWords Fundamentals. Basic and intermediate concepts regarding online advertising and managing/optimizing AdWords campaigns.
- Search Advertising. Advanced concepts, creating/managing/optimizing Search campaigns.
- Display Advertising. Advanced concepts, creating/managing/optimizing Display campaigns.
- Video Advertising. Advanced concepts, creating/managing/optimizing video advertising campaigns on Youtube on the web.
- Shopping Advertising. Advanced concepts, Merchant Center account, product data feed, creating/managing Shopping campaigns.
- Analytics IQ. Planning and principles, implementation and data collection, configuration and administration, conversion and attribution, reports, metrics, and dimensions.
Every member of the seoplus+ team works hard to broaden their knowledge and upgrade their skill set. We are all excited to put this expertise to work for you and your business.
Latest posts by Brock Murray (see all)
- Mobile Web Browsing Overtakes Desktop Usage for the First Time Ever - November 2, 2016
- Google Data Studio Now Available in Canada - September 28, 2016
- Remarketing Tips from a Paid Ads Expert - June 28, 2016
- Political SEO and the Power of a Redirect - February 18, 2016
- 5 Simple Optimizations for Your Website - January 18, 2016