Mobile site? Responsive Design? New website? AAAH!
Have you heard about “Mobilegeddon”? It’s the most significant algorithm change in Google history, and will be catastrophic to businesses who aren’t prepared. Let us make sense of all the buzz and relay it in terms that you’ll understand.
In this 30-minute webinar, we will cover three items: what the new algorithm is, how it will affect your business, and how you can prepare for it without losing your current Google rankings, traffic, and potential clients.
Learn how to protect your business and stay ahead of your competitors. Can’t make the webinar? Try our FREE Mobile Website Audit tool!
To register for Preparing for “Mobilegeddon” on April 21 – Google Mobile Search Changes
April 8, 2015 1:30 PM EDT click here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Latest posts by Brock Murray (see all)
- Connect with seoplus+ - September 1, 2017
- Investigating February’s Organic Rankings Volatility - February 10, 2017
- Mobile Web Browsing Overtakes Desktop Usage for the First Time Ever - November 2, 2016
- Google Data Studio Now Available in Canada - September 28, 2016
- Remarketing Tips from a Paid Ads Expert - June 28, 2016