We are excited to announce we will be sharing some of our digital marketing knowledge with Nepean Chamber members at the upcoming August Networking Breakfast. Our presentation will focus mainly on pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and remarketing. Here is a sneak peak of what our presentation will include:
What is PPC Advertising?
Pay-Per-Click advertising is now the most common type of online advertising, which drives targeted traffic to your website for a fee. Two notable PPC providers are Google AdWords and Facebook Advertising. In our upcoming presentation we will explain Google AdWords and how it can benefit your business.
What is Remarketing?
Remarketing is a fairly new tool based off of retargeting technology that allows advertisers to connect with users that have previously visited your website. Essentially, people who have visited your website will now see your ads come across the Google Display Network. This not only increases you overall visibility, but it is specially targeted, and those users are more likely to create a conversion than someone who hasn’t come across your website.
Let us help get you started with PPC advertising!
Latest posts by Krista Brunette (see all)
- 5 PPC Predictions for 2017 - December 13, 2016
- AdWords Launches Click-To-Message Ad Extension - October 19, 2016
- What You Need to Know About AdWords Expanded Text Ads - July 26, 2016
- What the Instagram Update Means for Businesses & Brands - March 29, 2016
- 12 Days of Digital Marketing: Google AdWords Extensions & Call Forwarding - December 23, 2015