Come out and see Brock Murray present at the next SEMPO Canada Roadshow Meetup on 5 Ways Your Blog Will Complement Your SEO Efforts.
While it may sound like a daunting task, one of the best strategies to aid your SEO campaign is blogging. Why? Because regularly publishing company blog posts produces fresh shareable content, which increases backlinks to your website, improves your organic rank for long-tail keywords, and generates targeted traffic. In this session you will see the positive impact blogging has on SEO through the presentation of hard data, and learn the importance of including it in your SEO strategy.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
6:00pm – 9:00pm ET
The Exchange Pub & Restaurant
Unit 100, Rideau Centre
50 Rideau Street
For more details (and to register) click here!
Latest posts by Brock Murray (see all)
- Mobile Web Browsing Overtakes Desktop Usage for the First Time Ever - November 2, 2016
- Google Data Studio Now Available in Canada - September 28, 2016
- Remarketing Tips from a Paid Ads Expert - June 28, 2016
- Political SEO and the Power of a Redirect - February 18, 2016
- 5 Simple Optimizations for Your Website - January 18, 2016