Industry giant SEOmoz has just re-branded as Moz. They launched in 2004 as a blog and quickly became a trusted authority in the SEO industry. They moved on to offer consulting services which were eventually discontinued in 2009 when they chose to focus solely on software.
For the past three years they have offered their incredibly useful line of SEO software and have recently included other lines including Open Site Explorer, FollowerWonk and GetListed. With this re-brand they have launched the BETA version of Moz Analytics. This will prove to be very exciting for those in the Online Marketing industry!
Latest posts by Brock Murray (see all)
- Investigating February’s Organic Rankings Volatility - February 10, 2017
- Mobile Web Browsing Overtakes Desktop Usage for the First Time Ever - November 2, 2016
- Google Data Studio Now Available in Canada - September 28, 2016
- Remarketing Tips from a Paid Ads Expert - June 28, 2016
- Political SEO and the Power of a Redirect - February 18, 2016