For those of you who may not have heard, the one time a year Etsy pop-up shop is taking place this Saturday and Sunday at the Bell Sensplex in Kanata. This amazing event will feature handmade jewellery, crafts, delicious treats and much, much more!
Starting at 9am and finishing at 4pm on Saturday, the first 100 shoppers will receive a beautiful swag bag filled with goodies from the vendors and supporters of the event. (But be sure to get their early to get your hands on one of these limited bags!) All proceeds from the $5 entrance fee will donated to the Ottawa Inuit Children’s Centre.
Whether you’re shopping for yourself, are looking for a birthday gift, or are getting a head start on your Christmas shopping we guarantee that you’ll fall in love with several items at this event with over 145 local vendors showcasing their best work. For a full list of vendors attending this event please visit the Handmade Harvest website.
As a local business ourselves, we truly understand how important it is to support other local businesses and give back to the community. That is why, Krista and Lindsay of the seoplus+ team will be at the Etsy: Made in Canada, Ottawa event bright and early Saturday morning. Be sure to look for them as they will be handing out contest details for a chance to win a $250 Etsy gift card!
(Psst… to enter the contest all you need to do is follow us on Instagram!)
For more details on this event we encourage you to visit the Facebook event page. Happy shopping!
Latest posts by seoplus+ (see all)
- Infographic: How to Determine the Right Type of Influencer for your Marketing Campaign - October 13, 2017
- Infographic: How to Increase Visibility & Improve Your SEO - August 4, 2017
- 5 Reasons Your Company Should Have A Link Building Strategy - May 29, 2017
- The Importance of Hashtags: Know Where, Why, and How to Use Them - May 2, 2017
- How to Unlock Social Media Branding - March 9, 2017