Thanks to our friends at 3D Printler we now have our very own 3D logo! This amazing Ottawa-based company offers 3D design, build, print and consulting.
In case you’ve never heard of 3D printing, according to Wikipedia:
“3D printing is a process of making a three-dimensional solid object of virtually any shape from a digital model. 3D printing is achieved using an additive process, where successive layers of material are laid down in different shapes. 3D printing is also considered distinct from traditional machining techniques, which mostly rely on the removal of material by methods such as cutting or drilling”
The world of 3D print continues to become more and more prevalent and 3D printer is among the leaders in innovation. See below for photos of the logo they designed and printed for us, as well as a cool time-lapse video of the printing. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Brock Murray (see all)
- Mobile Web Browsing Overtakes Desktop Usage for the First Time Ever - November 2, 2016
- Google Data Studio Now Available in Canada - September 28, 2016
- Remarketing Tips from a Paid Ads Expert - June 28, 2016
- Political SEO and the Power of a Redirect - February 18, 2016
- 5 Simple Optimizations for Your Website - January 18, 2016