We are very proud to announce that seoplus+ is officially a Google Partner. According to Google “Being a Google Partner means that we trust you, and clients should too — your business is healthy, your customers are happy, and you exhibit Google best practices.” Since we launched our company we have been dedicated to offering premium services at affordable prices. Our pay-per-click management services are effective in demonstrating return-on-investment and yielding positive results for our clients.
Becoming a Google Partner is a strict process available to only select companies who must meet eligibility criteria including at least one team member passing a minimum of two certification exams, illustrating practical expertise in managing accounts, a minimum AdWords spend over a 90-day period and agreement to terms and conditions of representing AdWords.
One benefit of the program is that seoplus+ now has a listing on the Google Partners page. This includes information about our service offerings, industries serviced, as well as links to our Google+ page and website. See below for a preview of our partner page, or simply click to see it!
Latest posts by Brock Murray (see all)
- How to Carry Yourself in the Face of Crisis - April 2, 2020
- Connect with seoplus+ - September 1, 2017
- Investigating February’s Organic Rankings Volatility - February 10, 2017
- Mobile Web Browsing Overtakes Desktop Usage for the First Time Ever - November 2, 2016
- Google Data Studio Now Available in Canada - September 28, 2016