Are you not sold on SEO? When thinking about your online marketing strategy, you have many tools at your disposal. A recent study has shown that one tool in particular – search engine optimization – can yield disproportionately positive results.
Research from eConsultancy found that 94 percent of Web users, when given the choice, select organic search results over an advertisement. Furthermore, the study also calculated the click-through rates of the organic search results. The first result generated 48 percent of the clicks; the second 12 percent; the third 8 percent; and the rest received 32 percent.
The takeaway? When people are looking for stuff online they trust Google’s results and click accordingly. So the trick is this: how to get your company in front of all of these customers, specifically, on the first page of Google’s Search results.
The answer – as you probably have guessed at this point – is SEO, and we can help you get there.
Latest posts by Brock Murray (see all)
- Investigating February’s Organic Rankings Volatility - February 10, 2017
- Mobile Web Browsing Overtakes Desktop Usage for the First Time Ever - November 2, 2016
- Google Data Studio Now Available in Canada - September 28, 2016
- Remarketing Tips from a Paid Ads Expert - June 28, 2016
- Political SEO and the Power of a Redirect - February 18, 2016