Here’s a great tip for driving free traffic to your website. Post a job request on one of the popular job hiring sites (Upwork, Freelancer etc). Within the job description ask that the freelancer visit your website (don’t forget to include a link) and give their honest critique and/or review of the site. Make sure you mention you like working with people that are well prepared and do their research (to increase pages per session, average session duration and reduce the bounce rate.)
The key is making sure the site visitors stay on the site for a little while and click around. Then it’s perceived as higher quality. Try posting the same job on multiple sites, and several job postings per day and you will easily get thousands of free visitors to your site every month.
Latest posts by Brock Murray (see all)
- Mobile Web Browsing Overtakes Desktop Usage for the First Time Ever - November 2, 2016
- Google Data Studio Now Available in Canada - September 28, 2016
- Remarketing Tips from a Paid Ads Expert - June 28, 2016
- Political SEO and the Power of a Redirect - February 18, 2016
- 5 Simple Optimizations for Your Website - January 18, 2016