We are very excited to announce the addition of our newest web designer, Zoë St. Aubin!
Zoë graduted from the University of Ottawa with a B.A. in Communications and recently completed a graduate certificate in Interactive Media Management. Zoë is a very creative and hands-on individual, and is excited to express these skills through web design.
Zoë is an avid traveller in her spare time. She lived in Berlin as a child, and recently toured South East Asia, visiting countries like Thailand and Cambodia. She enjoys kickboxing, watching TV (Orange is the New Black is a current favourite), and describes herself as a cat person. She is fluent in French and can speak conversational German…das ist wunderbar!
When it comes to businesses, Zoë believes in the value of branding. If she could share one web design rule? “Negative space is not actually negative.”
Welcome to the seoplus+ team, Zoë!
Latest posts by seoplus+ (see all)
- 12 Days of Digital Marketing: It’s The Most Instagram-able Time Of The Year - December 24, 2015
- 12 Days Of Digital Marketing: Social IS Mobile - December 22, 2015
- 12 Days of Digital Marketing: Pinterest: Small, Yet Mighty - December 20, 2015
- Fix It, But Don’t Forget It: Paris As A Case Study For Reactionary Social Media - November 18, 2015
- Welcome to the Team, Amelie! - October 21, 2015