We would like to officially welcome Emily, our new web designer to the seoplus+ team.
After graduating from Algonquin College’s interactive multimedia program, Emily was on the hunt for her start in the web design industry, and luckily we were looking to expand. Emily’s kind personality and brilliant mind is what makes her a great fit with seoplus+. She is able to create one of a kind websites that suit our client wants, while optimizing them to the fullest capacity to ensure great SEO rankings. With a passion for animals and a flare for creativity she likes to spend her spare time at home with her Maltese dog Mel, creating interesting and captivating online comics.
If you would like to get a new website, or update your current one, she’s your girl!
Latest posts by seoplus+ (see all)
- 12 Days of Digital Marketing: It’s The Most Instagram-able Time Of The Year - December 24, 2015
- 12 Days Of Digital Marketing: Social IS Mobile - December 22, 2015
- 12 Days of Digital Marketing: Pinterest: Small, Yet Mighty - December 20, 2015
- Fix It, But Don’t Forget It: Paris As A Case Study For Reactionary Social Media - November 18, 2015
- Welcome to the Team, Amelie! - October 21, 2015