We are excited to officially introduce our newest Account Manager, Derek Cosgrove. Derek was born and raised in Kingston and studied Business at the University of Ottawa. Derek has always been interested in sales, and has nearly a decade of experience in the field. He is motivated by the positive impact that an effective sales strategy can have on businesses.
Following his time at university, Derek lived in China for a year. He taught the Ontario curriculum at a Canadian high school. Fun fact: he drove a motorcycle during his time in China. Derek enjoys spending his spare time with his wife and three boys, all under the age of five. He is a voracious reader, having read hundreds of books on the topic of marketing and sales. He especially enjoys listening to audiobooks.
We are thrilled to have Derek as part of the seoplus+ team. Welcome!
Latest posts by seoplus+ (see all)
- 12 Days of Digital Marketing: It’s The Most Instagram-able Time Of The Year - December 24, 2015
- 12 Days Of Digital Marketing: Social IS Mobile - December 22, 2015
- 12 Days of Digital Marketing: Pinterest: Small, Yet Mighty - December 20, 2015
- Fix It, But Don’t Forget It: Paris As A Case Study For Reactionary Social Media - November 18, 2015
- Welcome to the Team, Amelie! - October 21, 2015