We are excited to officially introduce our newest Junior Digital Marketing Specialist, Amelie Matte. Amelie comes from Toronto, and just moved to Ottawa this May.
Amelie took an unconventional path to social media management. She took over social media posting for her university’s orientation week by default while studying for a double degree in Anthropology and Social Work at McMaster University.
She grew her skills and became the social media manager for a YouTube star and local baby store, and now we’re happy to call her the newest seoplus+ team member.
Amelie loves to cook, enjoys trying out new craft beers, and loves musical theatre (her favourite is Stephen Sondheim’s Assassins). Amelie is a cat person – you can follow the adventures of her beloved cat Ferris on Instagram using the hashtag #dailyferris.
We asked Amelie her favourite social media platforms for work and personal use. “Personal, definitely Instagram. For business, I’d say Twitter. Magical things can happen with a retweet rush.”
We’re excited to have you on board, Amelie!
Latest posts by seoplus+ (see all)
- 12 Days of Digital Marketing: It’s The Most Instagram-able Time Of The Year - December 24, 2015
- 12 Days Of Digital Marketing: Social IS Mobile - December 22, 2015
- 12 Days of Digital Marketing: Pinterest: Small, Yet Mighty - December 20, 2015
- Fix It, But Don’t Forget It: Paris As A Case Study For Reactionary Social Media - November 18, 2015
- Welcome to the Team, Amelie! - October 21, 2015