seoplus+ is an innovative Digital Marketing agency helping small and medium sized businesses reach their online potential by generating leads and increasing sales. We are looking to add an Account Manager to our growing team.
– Prospect new clients and partners via outbound calling and onsite meetings
– Consult face-to-face with local clients
– Manage and track a high volume of prospects and client activity
– Achieve monthly call and appointment setting targets
– Promote and demonstrate the value of seoplus+ services
– Prepare quotes, along with supporting documentation
– Build, grow and maintain your accounts
– Deliver exceptional customer service and maintain meaningful relationships with clients
– Drive retention and growth (upsales) with existing client base
– Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills required
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
– Minimum of 2 years sales/business development experience
– Proven prospecting and cold calling experience
– This role is ideal for candidates who are competitive, driven, and optimistic
– Consistently meet or exceed sales and appointment settings quotas
– Highly organized & self-directed with strong ability to prioritize
– Ability to work independently on multiple projects
– Effective communication and client presentation skills
– Should have your own vehicle to travel to and from client meetings
Additional assets (not required)
– Digital media sales experience
– Knowledge of SEO, PPC, Social Media
We are looking to fill this position within the next month.
This is a full time position.
Pay is structured as a base salary plus commissions depending on your experience and expertise.
This is a fast-growing company, so there is a lot of room for advancement.
We offer ongoing training and education.
To apply for this position please forward your resumé to [email protected].
Latest posts by Brock Murray (see all)
- Investigating February’s Organic Rankings Volatility - February 10, 2017
- Mobile Web Browsing Overtakes Desktop Usage for the First Time Ever - November 2, 2016
- Google Data Studio Now Available in Canada - September 28, 2016
- Remarketing Tips from a Paid Ads Expert - June 28, 2016
- Political SEO and the Power of a Redirect - February 18, 2016