seoplus+ welcomes blog post submissions from experts in digital marketing, SEO, social media, content marketing, web design, and online PR that would like to share their insights with our community of readers.
Our target audience includes business owners (SMBs) and in-house directors in charge of marketing, advertising, communications, web design, etc.
We are interested in a wide variety of topics. If it’s well-written, genuinely interesting and would provide value to our target audience, chances are we would be happy to host your insights.
Some topics that appeal to our audience include:
• Inbound and Outbound Marketing
• Social Media
• Content Marketing
• Web Design
• Client Relations
• Online PR
• Google AdWords
• Amazon Seller Central
• Shopify and E-Commerce
• Submission must be 100% original and speak to our target audience.
• Submission must be between 400 to 1,200 words.
• Must include: name, high-resolution headshot, and professional bio of 40 to 60 words.
• Please include links to professional social media accounts, if applicable.
• Submission may include one link to company website.
• Submission may include suggested supporting images.
To submit a guest post, please send the completed blog post and all required supporting materials to blog [at] seoplus.ca.
Please note: All submissions are subject to review by the seoplus+ team and only accepted posts will be featured on our blog. Submissions may be edited for grammar and consistency, however, the integrity of the submission will remain intact. Authors will be notified if we plan to include their submission on our blog.
Latest posts by seoplus+ (see all)
- Infographic – Raise Marketing ROI by Using Behaviour Analysis - March 21, 2017
- Infographic: The Current Content Ecosystem - January 23, 2017
- Infographic: Why Style Guides Are Important to Your Brand - December 15, 2016
- Infographic: Exploring the Different Types of Multimedia Content - November 10, 2016
- Infographic: How to Write Effective Headlines and Titles - October 21, 2016